Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

Fajita Kits by Discovery



Picture  courtesy of Discovery foods

I love Mexican food and find that it is fast and easy to prepare.When discovery sent me two Fajita kits to try I was more than pleased to put them to the test.Each Kit contains everything you need to make your family a tasty Mexican feast. All you have to add is the filling.
The Perfect Fajita Kits are available in three tantalising variants: Original (medium heat), Crispy Crumb (mild heat), and Mexican BBQ (mild heat).  

The kits contains:
  • eight Soft Flour Tortillas, 
  • a sachet of Discovery’s mouth-watering Salsa or Soured Cream
  • a packet of Discovery’s sensational Seasoning Mix.  
The ingredients used are the highest quality; the kits are versatile and ideal for midweek meals or larger family get-together.All the kits come with simple to follow step-by-step recipe suggestion so that you can create your Mexican meal in minutes. These kits take up very little storage space and are perfect store cupboard ingredient to rustle up a fast and speedy nutritious meal after a hard day’s work.

With my kit I made veggie mixed bean Fajitas.I would like to thank Discovery food for sending me these kits to try.All the opinions in this post are my own.


Veggie mixed bean Fajitas


1 comment:

  1. I've never tried the Discovery Kits - always use Old El Paso ones... But may give them a go and see what they're like for a change!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails