Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Featured in Mommy page


Being a foodie I love interacting with other foodies, join foodie related forums and interact with bloggers of craft, leisure and travel blogs. One such place that I have book marked and where I regularly drop by is the Mommy Page, this site is dedicated to Mommy's, its full of crafts ,recipes, tips and tricks and really fun to visit. I was most surprised when I received an email from Kristin McNeil of Mommy Page inviting me to be featured as a Mommy page turner.What a lovely gesture, so I agreed and my interview on my vegetarian lifestyle with a selection of my favourite recipes was featured .
Thankyou to Mommy Page for featuring my story.Please do drop by Mommy Page and read my interview.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nayana congrats,great to know about you and your recipes.You deserve for this interview,i wish many more to come.
    warm wishes
    rani acharyulu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting featured.. :) You deserve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation dear...send your recipes to my Ongoing Events:Cooking With Love - Sister Ongoing event-
    1st Anniversary winner's choice giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails