Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Awards



This beautiful award has been passed to me by Ganga of My Favourite Foods.
AND Shama of easy2cook recipes

There are some rules to follow that go with the award they are:

To the award winners, please pass this on to your favorite bloggers!
1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post
2. Pass the award on to 12 bloggers!
3. Link the nominees within your post
4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blogs.
Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

Its difficult to pass this award to any one person as all my blogger buddies are deserving of this award, but as rules go I have to nominate 12 people so I pass this award to:

Zesty south Indian kitchen

Joy of cooking

Priyas easy and tasty recipes

Ruchika cooks

Veggie Fare

Kitchen Tantra

Sailaja kitchen

Dakshin

Veggie paradise

Panch Pakwan

Asra -ashaon ka

Treat & Trick


I would like to add that simply.food appreciates all its visitors.All your visits and beautiful comments are very inspiring and its these sweet words that make my day and inspire me to cook, click and cultivate new recipes to post.
Thanks.

20 comments:

  1. nayana,

    Congrats on your award, many more to come.thanks for sharing the award with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nayna, congrats on the awards. The website is opening properly now, I was away from blogging for the weekend but saw it on FB..

    The last post I saw was the veg puffs..

    Congrats on the awards..I am honored every time when you share it with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award! You really deserved it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey KUDOS!!!!! & thanks for sharing that part of happiness with me too..... I would spread the cheer further.. I promise...... :-)

    Ash...
    (http://asha-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey congrats on your award dear..

    www.foodlyrics.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award and thanx a lot for sharing with me!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the award dear:) Wishing you many more awards and thanks a lot for passing the award to me:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your award and keep shining!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nayna, posted it today, thanks. Didnt post for the past two days, so first things first..

    http://ruchikacooks.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails