Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

New Awards



Many Thanks to:
Priya from Mharo Rajasthan's Recipe.
Jyoti V from Panch Pankwan
Deepa from Hamaree Rasoi
Suhaina from My Singapore Kitchen.
and of course not forgetting Krishnaveni's Kitchen
for sharing these lovely awards with me.



Thankyou Deepa from HamareeRasoi.
********************************************



Many Thanks to Mia from Sugar plum fairy for showering me with these cute awards. I accepted the ones that I didn't already have to save space and duplication.


You may see all the previous awards by clicking here.



********************************************


I would like to share these awards with all my visitors and blogger friends who happen to drop by here. Please feel free to accept the awards and enjoy them on your blog.

22 comments:

  1. lovely awards, nayna!!!hope u get many many more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats N for ur awards, keep rocking..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nayna,
    I had also shared the first four awards with you. Probably you had missed my post where I had mentioned(http://hamareerasoi.blogspot.com/2010/04/chingri-curry-spicy-tiger-prawn-curry.html).
    Anyway Many many congrats for getting so many awards . You really deserve it. Keep it up....
    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on all ur awards dear,,well deserved for it dear...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congats on those awards..
    I am happy to recive thoese 2 awards from you.. Thank you dear..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats !!! and wishes for lot more :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Nayna!! Enjoy!!
    Smitha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Nayna!! Enjoy!!
    Smitha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Nayna on all your awards, well deserving :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Kudos!!!! So sweet of you to share......

    Ash....
    (http://asha-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats dear on ur awards....may u have more and more....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats Nayna and thanks a ton for sharing with me...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails