Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

An award and a tag.


This beautiful award comes from Smitha of  Smitha's spicy flavours.
Smith has a wonderful collection of recipes in her blog, a dancing cook who has combined passion in both activities. Do drop by and see her collection of recipes.
Thanks Smith of making simply.food worth of this award. Its truely rewarding and inspiring to receive any form of recognition. ..........but as always  there is a catch the award comes with a tag:

The rules for this award are:

1. Thank the person who awarded me.
2. Share 7 things about myself.
3. Pass it on to  5 people who I think are fantastic. This is unfair as who do I choose???All my blogger friends are FANTASTIC!!

I pass this tag to :
Deepa -Hamaree Rasoi
Mina-Authentic vegetarian dishes
Kairalisisters- Pazam papadam payasan
Ash - Hastakala
Sandhya- Sandhya's Kitchen

I am going to break the rules now and say If anyone else would like to receive this  award and the tag please feel free to take it.
yeh  yeh I know.......................!!! I havn't told you anything about me so  here goes.

1.Three words that describe me, passionate, organised and loyal.

2. My current passions cooking, food styling, photgraphy and fruit and veg carving which I am learning at the moment.

3. My world - my two daughters and of course my better half .

4. My wish- I wish there were more hours in the day, I have so much I want to do and not enough time to do it in.

5.Where do I see my self 10 years from now, hopefully an author with some cook books published.( Well I can dream can't I??)

6. I am a vegetarian I love most foods but some of my favorite dishes are fusion dishes.

7. I love travelling, been to many places but I loved India the best.The divesity of cultures, the aromatic smells of food, the noise of the city that never sleeps, the vibrant colours and of course the happy go lucky people.

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the Award. You have a super blog. Nice to know a bit about you as well. Thanks also for tagging me. I will try and move the tag forward as soon as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on your awards....keep rocking....
    glad to know about you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations of your award. Nice to know about you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to know more about U Nayna!..congrats on the award! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations on ur well deserved awards, nice to know more abt u!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Naina for your award and thanks for passing on into me. Glad to know so many things about you and I believe that with your dedication you would soon be able to publish a cook book. BTW! Mailed you about the details you asked .

    Deepa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey congrats on your award! Wishing you luck with your vegetable carving… I've always wanted to learn to do it but unfortunately I'm not very artistic. May your dreams of being a published author come true… and yes, unless you dream you cannot achieve!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank u so so much for remembering me deary..... The love u shower on my works mean more than this... Wishes & Hugs))))

    Ash...
    (http://asha-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Nayna, nice to know more about u,interesting answers..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Naina! Was great knowing more about you. May your dream of being published come true soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. it was gr8 knowing more abt u nayna...luved all ur ans :)) ..congrats for ur award !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails